If you are short of time and want to do something quick.
Have it with hari chutney (recipe given on day 5)
I gave this recipe to dad in the morning and he tried it out for lunch. These are his pictures!
300-400 g chicken boneless
3 tbsp dahi/yogurt
One bay leaf
4-5 black whole peppers
2-3 green chilli’s
Pinch of red chilli powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp oil
Pinch of garam masala
1. Cut chicken into 1.5” pieces.
2. Whisk dahi along with ginger garlic paste till blended.
3. Coat the chicken well with this and leave it for 15min
4. Heat wok on medium heat and add oil.
5. Add one bay leaf and the whole black peppers. Let it splutter
6. Add the green chilli’s and stir for 10 seconds
7. Add the dahi marinated chicken and stir for one minute. Then leave it. You’ll see the dahi / water becoming thicker and almost curdling
8. Carry on stirring till it almost becomes like a masala paste. This should take around 3-4 minutes
9. Add pinch of red chilli powder, garam masala and some salt
10. Check if it’s cooked.