For those busy Friday’s, after a long week of video calls and work in isolation. It’s quick to make and very filling.
1. 4 eggs
2. 4 small slices of any bread
3. 1 medium tomato
4. 1 medium onion
5. 1/2 tsp salt
6. 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
7. 1 tbsp oil
8. Fresh dhaniya / coriander or use any fresh herbs
You can throw in any vegetables or some chicken or ham if you like.
1. Wash and chop the onions and tomatoes into small pieces. Wash the coriander and chop finely.
2. Tear the bread slices into small pieces and keep it aside
3. Break the eggs in a big bowl and beat well. Add 1/2 of the chopped tomatoes, salt, chilli flakes and the coriander and beat it all together with a fork. Then add the bread pieces and mix it in with a spoon.
4. Heat oil in a wok on medium flame
5. Add the onions and stir till light brown
6. Add the balance 1/2 of the tomatoes and stir for 1-2 minutes.
7. Now add all ingredients mixed in the bowl to the wok and do not stir.
8. Then after one minute, stir only around the edges. Repeat 3- 4 times (for approx 5 minutes)
9. Now mix gently for a minute or so or until it’s cooked to the way you like it, well done or semi-done.