A family recipe which has gone down 4 generations.
It’s a simple recipe but tastes delicious 🙂
1. 250 g paneer / cottage cheese
2. 1 medium size onion
3. 3 medium size potatoes
4. 3 green chilli’s
5. 1 tsp jeera / cumin whole
6. 1/ 2 – 1 tsp chilli powder
7. 1/3 tsp haldi (turmeric) powder
8. 3 tsp oil
1. Crumble the paneer and keep aside.
2. Chop the potatoes into very small pieces.
3. You can either fry the potatoes or put it in the air fryer. The idea is to get it crispy.
4. Heat oil in a wok
5. Add the jeera and let it splutter
6. Now add the onions and green chillis and stir till the onions turns light brown. Do not let it turn dark.
7. Add the paneer, salt and chillli powder. Mix well for 2 minutes.
8. Add the fried potatoes and mix lightly for a minute or so.
Enjoy with roti and plain yogurt!